Get in touch
We’d love to hear from you. Call us now on 01379 871110 or email us using the below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. If you’re local, why not pop in!
E-mail : email@example.com
Workwear (East Anglia), Airfield Industrial Park, Eye, Suffok, IP23 7HS
8.30am - 5pm Weekdays (until 7pm on Thursdays) | Saturdays 9am - 12pm | Closed Sundays and bank holidays
About Our Embroidery
Durable and aesthetically pleasing, embroidery is a great way to show off your logo. We use top-quality threads to ensure logos retain their appearance, even after repeated laundering. A 15-colour capacity combined with state-of-the-art equipment means we can perfectly match your brand colour pallet and embroider the most complex of logo designs.
About Our Garment Printing
Often outlasting the life of the garment, transfer prints are ideal for a number of applications, including smaller and detailed logos, the printing of large images or images to be applied to outdoor garments where embroidery would compromise water repellency characteristics. We can apply print design using a number of methods and we will talk you through your options upon review of your requirements.
Personalised Workwear Packages
Think of us as a one-stop-shop for all your workwear needs. Being workwear retailers, we source, supply and brand workwear for all industry types and seasons. We welcome orders from all sized companies and offer a personalised service, giving expert advice and guidance every step of the way. Our tailored packages are cost-efficient and ideal for achieving a consistent look across all garments and uniform accessories.
T-Shirt Printing and Promotional Clothing
We’re here to assist with personalised t-shirts, hoodies and hats for events, promotions, hen and stag do’s, and even gifts. Photographs, illustrations and wording – it’s all doable with our transfer printing service, which uses a high-heat seal technique to apply the design to the fabric.
Some of Our Work
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum order?
- No. 1 or 10,000 we have the equipment and expertise to do the job!
How do I place an order?
- Call us, email us or if you’re local to Eye, near Diss in Norfolk, pop in.
How much does it cost?
- Costs vary depending on garment type, what’s being printed/ embroidered and of course order volume. Please get in touch for a free no obligation quote.
How long does it take?
- Typically, our lead times are just 3-5 days although large volumes may take a little longer.
What design file types do you accept?
- Jpeg, Png and PDF files are great, however, we have worked with drawings and photos so whatever the format, we’re sure we can help!
Do you customise pre-brought garments?
- No. Technically we could, but if an error happened it would be difficult for us to rectify, so we prefer to print and embroider on items that we stock, just in case.
Do you deliver?
- Yes, we deliver to UK destinations with free delivery on orders over £75. You’re also welcome to drop by and pick up your order during our opening hours.
What is your returns policy?
- We ask you to be sure of clothing size before placing an order. Once your garment has been customised, we are unable to refund.
What our customers say about our garment printing and embroidery services
“Fantastic Service from Workwear – We wanted some work soft shell jackets screen printed. They found our old Result jacket, had them in and screen printed within a couple of days. They stock loads of hi-viz stuff – jackets, t-shirts, trousers. Really impressed. So, tree friends, check them out. It’s hard to find a decent priced and good service supplier.“
ARBO TREE SERVICES LTD
“Thanks Workwear for the new Ed’s Plaice embroiled hats, shirts aprons and masks! Highly recommend.”